Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v5.5

From: Wei Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:40:59 +0800

Hi ARM-SoC team,

Please consider to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

   Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

   git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-arm64-dt-for-5.5

for you to fetch changes up to 37a92df9612265307bee53d423b2d7e7eb0fa985:

   arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add Mali-450 MP4 GPU DT entry (2019-10-26 
15:39:00 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoCs DT updates for 5.5

- add Mali450 MP4 GPU node in the hi6220 SoC

----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Griffin (1):
       arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add Mali-450 MP4 GPU DT entry

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi6220.dtsi | 38 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  1 file changed, 38 insertions(+)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel