Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: defconfig: hisilicon config updates for v5.5

From: Wei Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:42:54 +0800

Hi ARM-SoC team,

Please consider to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

   Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

   git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git 
tags/hisi-arm64-defconfig-for-5.5

for you to fetch changes up to 006ece996d2206082d281ba271b1ed17f1ee6422:

   arm64: defconfig: Enable SMMU v3 PMCG (2019-10-26 15:29:03 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: hisilicon: defconfig updates for 5.5

- enable ARM SMMUv3 PMU and hisi ZIP controller as module for
   Kunpeng920 SoC

----------------------------------------------------------------
Zhou Wang (2):
       arm64: defconfig: Enable HiSilicon ZIP controller
       arm64: defconfig: Enable SMMU v3 PMCG

  arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 2 ++
  1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel