Subject: arm64/for-kernelci baseline: 21 runs, 0 regressions (v5.5-rc7-76-g1fcfe766a119)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:39:29 -0800 (PST)

arm64/for-kernelci baseline: 21 runs, 0 regressions (v5.5-rc7-76-g1fcfe766a119)

Test results summary
--------------------

run | platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig | results
----+------------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+-----------+--------
1   | hip07-d05                    | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig | 3/5    
2   | imx8mn-ddr4-evk              | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
3   | meson-g12a-sei510            | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
4   | meson-g12a-x96-max           | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
5   | meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
6   | meson-g12b-odroid-n2         | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
7   | meson-gxl-s805x-libretech-ac | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
8   | meson-gxl-s805x-p241         | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
9   | meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim   | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
10  | meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
11  | meson-gxm-khadas-vim2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
12  | meson-gxm-q200               | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
13  | qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
14  | qemu_arm64-virt-gicv2        | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
15  | qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3        | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
16  | qemu_arm64-virt-gicv3        | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
17  | r8a7795-salvator-x           | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
18  | r8a7796-m3ulcb               | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
19  | sun50i-a64-pine64-plus       | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
20  | sun50i-h5-lib...ch-all-h3-cc | arm64 | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    
21  | sun50i-h6-pine-h64           | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig | 5/5    

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     arm64
  Branch:   for-kernelci
  Describe: v5.5-rc7-76-g1fcfe766a119
  URL:      git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux.git
  SHA:      1fcfe766a1195bfb7d3b248defba8c9787d0d41a 

Test Failures
-------------

run | platform                     | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig | results
----+------------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+-----------+--------
1   | hip07-d05                    | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig | 3/5    

  Results:     3 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//arm64/for-kernelci/v5.5-rc7-76-g1fcfe766a119/arm64/defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-hip07-d05.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//arm64/for-kernelci/v5.5-rc7-76-g1fcfe766a119/arm64/defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-hip07-d05.html
  Rootfs:      https://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2019.02-8-gd700ebb99e8f/arm64/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz     

  dmesg - 3 tests: 1  PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
    * alert:
        never passed
        11 lines
    * emerg:
        never passed
        2 lines    

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel