Subject: [GIT PULL] aspeed: First batch of driver changes for v7.2

From: Andrew Jeffery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 11:15:25 +0930

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bmc/linux.git tags/aspeed-7.2-drivers-0

for you to fetch changes up to bc13f14f5cd3d15054de38dc1232b49343d36297:

  soc: aspeed: cleanup dead default for ASPEED_SOCINFO (2026-06-03 10:47:55 +0930)

----------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed: First batch of driver changes for v7.2

While bc13f14f5cd3 ("soc: aspeed: cleanup dead default for
ASPEED_SOCINFO") was committed just now it has been in -next for a while as
b333a0f1c857411d83a02aa6f1d9ecc7666d6179. The commit is fresh as I moved it
between branches.

Other than that it's just the one other patch from Krzysztof tidying up the
location of MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE().

----------------------------------------------------------------
Julian Braha (1):
      soc: aspeed: cleanup dead default for ASPEED_SOCINFO

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      soc: aspeed: Move MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE next to the table itself

 drivers/soc/aspeed/Kconfig            | 1 -
 drivers/soc/aspeed/aspeed-lpc-ctrl.c  | 2 +-
 drivers/soc/aspeed/aspeed-lpc-snoop.c | 2 +-
 drivers/soc/aspeed/aspeed-p2a-ctrl.c  | 2 +-
 4 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)