Subject: [PATCH] clk: rockchip: handle critical clocks after registrering all clocks

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stuebner)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 19:51:41 +0200

Currently the registration of critical clocks is done in the function
shared between rk3066 and rk3188 clock trees. That results in them
getting handled maybe before all of them are registered.

Therefore move the critical clock handling down to the end of the soc-
specific clock registration function, so that all clocks are registered
before they're maybe handled as critical clock.

Signed-off-by: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
---
It looks like with the recent flexibilization of the gpio clocks in the
pinctrl driver, we're shaking out some oddities from the clock trees.
This is another one that surfaced.

 drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-rk3188.c | 7 +++++--
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-rk3188.c b/drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-
rk3188.c
index faa6695..bd88542 100644
--- a/drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-rk3188.c
+++ b/drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-rk3188.c
@@ -744,8 +744,6 @@ static void __init rk3188_common_clk_init(struct 
device_node *np)
 
 	rockchip_clk_register_branches(common_clk_branches,
 				  ARRAY_SIZE(common_clk_branches));
-	rockchip_clk_protect_critical(rk3188_critical_clocks,
-				      ARRAY_SIZE(rk3188_critical_clocks));
 
 	rockchip_register_softrst(np, 9, reg_base + RK2928_SOFTRST_CON(0),
 				  ROCKCHIP_SOFTRST_HIWORD_MASK);
@@ -765,6 +763,8 @@ static void __init rk3066a_clk_init(struct device_node 
*np)
 			mux_armclk_p, ARRAY_SIZE(mux_armclk_p),
 			&rk3066_cpuclk_data, rk3066_cpuclk_rates,
 			ARRAY_SIZE(rk3066_cpuclk_rates));
+	rockchip_clk_protect_critical(rk3188_critical_clocks,
+				      ARRAY_SIZE(rk3188_critical_clocks));
 }
 CLK_OF_DECLARE(rk3066a_cru, "rockchip,rk3066a-cru", rk3066a_clk_init);
 
@@ -801,6 +801,9 @@ static void __init rk3188a_clk_init(struct device_node 
*np)
 		pr_warn("%s: missing clocks to reparent aclk_cpu_pre to gpll\n",
 			__func__);
 	}
+
+	rockchip_clk_protect_critical(rk3188_critical_clocks,
+				      ARRAY_SIZE(rk3188_critical_clocks));
 }
 CLK_OF_DECLARE(rk3188a_cru, "rockchip,rk3188a-cru", rk3188a_clk_init);
 
-- 
2.1.4