Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH v9 0/8] Enable ptp_kvm for arm64

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 09:33:55 +0000

On 2020-01-07 08:15, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> On 06/01/20 10:38, Jianyong Wu wrote:
>> Ping ...
>> Any comments to this patch set?
> 
> Marc, Will, can you ack it?  Since the sticky point was the detection 
> of
> the clocksource and it was solved by Thomas's patch, I don't have any
> more problems including it.

Boo. I had forgotten about this series. :-(

Going back to it, there is a few ugly points in the arm-specific code
(I'm OK with the generic changes though).

Another thing is that the whole series depends on three patches that 
have
never been posted to any list, hence never reviewed.

Jianyong: Please repost this series *with* the dependencies so that they
can be reviewed, once you've addressed my comments on two of the 
patches.

Thanks,

         M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel