Subject: [PATCH resend 2/4] ARM: dts: sunxi: unify APB1 clock

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:04:01 -0800

Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: Emilio L?pez <[email-masked]>
>
> With the new factors infrastructure in place, we can unify apb1 and
> apb1_mux as a single clock now.
>
> Signed-off-by: Emilio L?pez <[email-masked]>
> [wens at csie.org: Change apb1 node label to "apb1"; reword commit title]
> Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

Boot breakage in arm-soc/for-next on sun4i-a10-cubieboard and
sun7i-a20-cubieboard2[1] was bisected down to this patch[1].

Reverting $SUBJECT on top of arm-soc gets things booting again.

Kevin

[1] http://status.armcloud.us/boot/?cubie
[2]
e883d67285e9267c73f8d2b9d32aa9e712ad00a4 is the first bad commit
commit e883d67285e9267c73f8d2b9d32aa9e712ad00a4
Author: Emilio L?pez <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 6 11:40:30 2014 +0800

    ARM: dts: sunxi: unify APB1 clock

    With the new factors infrastructure in place, we can unify apb1 and
    apb1_mux as a single clock now.

    Signed-off-by: Emilio L?pez <[email-masked]>
    [wens at csie.org: Change apb1 node label to "apb1"; reword commit
    title]
    Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>

:040000 040000 ab2fd24827d8610215cfd517106f38f359e39f86 1d836ee4f4a2ff442d7d38829f87b72c32152bcc M      arch
bisect run success