Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] arm64: dts: meson-sm1-sei610: gpio-keys: switch to IRQs

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 15:28:28 -0800

Hi Martin,

Martin Blumenstingl <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 7:37 PM Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
>>
>> Switch the GPIO buttons/switches to use interrupts instead of polling.
>> While at it, add the mic mute switch and the power button.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
>
> (I don't have the schematics of the board so I have to assume that the
> GPIOs are the right ones - based on that)

I have the schematics, and I also forgot to mention that I tested this
on the SEI610 board, and can watch the interrupt counts in
/proc/interrupts increase for each of the buttons/switches.

> Reviewed-by: Martin Blumenstingl <[email-masked]>

Thanks for the review,

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel