Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.4 (round 2)

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:36:27 -0700

Hello Arnd, Olof,

Another (final) round of 64-bit DT updates for Amlogic SoCs for v5.4.
Highlights are in the tag description, but of note is a tag pulled in
from the clock tree due to a handful of new clocks used for DVFS and
power domains.

Please pull.

Thanks,

Kevin

The following changes since commit e9a12e14322d7ddafeed6aec0d3fb02c0b5dc03c:

  arm64: dts: add support for SM1 based SEI Robotics SEI610 (2019-08-20 13:31:11 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64-2

for you to fetch changes up to 703d5ec6f8aa59964d78d28d07ca3251345d483f:

  arm64: dts: khadas-vim3: add support for the SM1 based VIM3L (2019-08-29 11:13:39 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.4 (round 2)
- new board: Khadas VIM3L (SM1/S905D3 SoC)
- support power domains on G12[AB] and SM1 SoCs
- DT binding fixups based on YAML schema
- add a bunch of remote control keymap
- enable DVFS on SM1/SEI610 board

----------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Hewitt (7):
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-odroid-n2: add rc-odroid keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a-x96-max: add rc-x96max keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-wetek-hub: add rc-wetek-hub keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-wetek-play2: add rc-wetek-play2 keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim: use rc-khadas keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905w-tx3-mini: add rc-tx3mini keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxm-khadas-vim2: use rc-khadas keymap

Jerome Brunet (3):
      dt-bindings: clock: meson: add resets to the audio clock controller
      arm64: dts: meson: g12a: audio clock controller provides resets
      arm64: dts: meson: g12a: add reset to tdm formatters

Kevin Hilman (2):
      arm64: dts: meson: g12a-common: add VRTC
      Merge tag 'clk-meson-dt-v5.4-3' of git://github.com/BayLibre/clk-meson into v5.4/dt64-rebase

Neil Armstrong (23):
      dt-bindings: clk: meson: add sm1 periph clock controller bindings
      arm64: dts: meson: fix ethernet mac reg format
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: drop the vpu dmc memory cell
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix reset controller compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix spifc compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix watchdog compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix mhu compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix periphs bus node name
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl: fix internal phy compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-axg: fix MHU compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a: fix reset controller compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a-x96-max: fix compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2: add missing model
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-p201: fix snps, reset-delays-us format
      arm64: dts: meson: fix boards regulators states format
      arm64: meson-g12: add Everything-Else power domain controller
      arm64: dts: meson-sm1-sei610: add HDMI display support
      arm64: dts: meson-sm1-sei610: add USB support
      arm64: dts: meson-sm1-sei610: enable DVFS
      dt-bindings: power: add Amlogic Everything-Else power domains bindings
      arm64: dts: khadas-vim3: move common nodes into meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add Amlogic SM1 based Khadas VIM3L bindings
      arm64: dts: khadas-vim3: add support for the SM1 based VIM3L

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml                 |   3 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,axg-audio-clkc.txt |   1 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,gxbb-clkc.txt      |   1 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/amlogic,meson-ee-pwrc.yaml |  93 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile                               |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg.dtsi                         |   6 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi                  | 113 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-x96-max.dts                 |   3 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a.dtsi                        |   9 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.dts       |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-khadas-vim3.dtsi            | 355 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dts               |   5 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-s922x-khadas-vim3.dts       |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b.dtsi                        |   9 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx.dtsi                          |  19 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2.dts               |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nexbox-a95x.dts             |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts                |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-p201.dts                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-p20x.dtsi                   |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek-hub.dts               |   4 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek-play2.dts             |   4 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-tx3-mini.dts           |   4 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-hwacom-amazetv.dts     |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim.dts         |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-nexbox-a95x.dts        |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl.dtsi                         |   5 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.dts              |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi                 | 360 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.dts             |  70 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts                   |  83 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi                         |  85 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/g12a-clkc.h                              |   5 ++
 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-g12a-power.h                       |  13 ++++
 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-sm1-power.h                        |  18 +++++
 include/dt-bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-g12a-audio-reset.h         |  38 +++++++++++
 36 files changed, 895 insertions(+), 441 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/amlogic,meson-ee-pwrc.yaml
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.dts
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-g12a-power.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-sm1-power.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-g12a-audio-reset.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel