Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/8] arm64: dts: g12a: Add peripherals

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 16:05:13 -0700

Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]> writes:

> Add following peripherals :
> - AO Clock + Reset Controller
> - Pinctrl
> - UARTs
> - SAR-ADC
> - USB
> - Mali GPU
>
> USB depends on the PCIE clock and missing Reset bindings.

I left this one out for now.

> SARADC bindings is merged.

And this one, as it depends on new clock IDs.  I need a stable tag for
those.

> USB bindings has been reviewed, but not merged yet.

Also depends on a reset patch for the IDs used.  This was just merged by
Phillip, but I need a stable tag before I can merg this.

> Mali GPU bindings are still in review.

I've left the Mali nodes out for now also.

IOW, I queued patches 1-5/8 (branch: v5.2/dt64), and will wait on the
others until their dependencies are cleared up and/or I have stable tags
to use.

In the future, please note all the out-of-tree dependencies for the
series.

Thanks,

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel