Subject: [PATCH] ARM64: dts: meson-axg: fix ethernet stability issue

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:10:24 -0700

Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 25/06/2018 14:56, Jerome Brunet wrote:
>> Like the odroid-c2 and wetek, the s400 uses the RTL8211F and seems to
>> suffer from the kind of stability issue.
>> 
>> Doing an iperf3 download test, we can see a significant number of LPI
>> interrupts on the tx path. After a short while (5 to 15 seconds), the
>> network connection dies. If using rootfs over NFS, the connection may
>> also break during the boot sequence.
>> 
>> We still don't have a real explanation for this problem so let's disable
>> EEE once again.
>> 
>> Fixes: f6f6ac914b82 ("ARM64: dts: meson-axg: enable ethernet for A113D S400 board")
>> Signed-off-by: Jerome Brunet <[email-masked]>
>> ---
>>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg-s400.dts | 15 ++++++++++++++-
>>  1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>> 
> [...]
> Reviewed-by: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>

Applied to v4.18/fixes (which I'll be sending upstream today.)

Kevin