Subject: [GIT PULL] Amlogic DT changes for v4.8

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:24:30 -0700

The following changes since commit 1a695a905c18548062509178b98bc91e67510864:

  Linux 4.7-rc1 (2016-05-29 09:29:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt

for you to fetch changes up to bf205ad75a17a878aa0c350d1ce376adaeb69fea:

  ARM: dts: amlogic: Enable Reset Controller on Meson8b platforms (2016-06-01 10:57:42 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amlogic DT changes for v4.8
- add pinctrl driver and pins for several devices
- add reset driver

----------------------------------------------------------------
Carlo Caione (3):
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: Add hiu and periphs buses
      documentation: Add compatibles for Amlogic Meson GXBB pin controllers
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: Enable pin controller on GXBB-based platforms

Kevin Hilman (3):
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: add pins for EMMC, SD
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: gxbb: pinctrl: add/update UART
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: gxbb: add ethernet

Neil Armstrong (2):
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: Enable Reset Controller on GXBB-based platforms
      ARM: dts: amlogic: Enable Reset Controller on Meson8b platforms

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/meson,pinctrl.txt |   2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b.dtsi                              |   7 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts         |  20 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-p20x.dtsi            |   9 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-vega-s95.dtsi        |   3 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb.dtsi                 | 159 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 199 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)