Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: amlogic updates for v5.9

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 10:54:33 -0700

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64

for you to fetch changes up to 32b5f4b63487a24712c3bfa1d6a8eb9257beb8bd:

  arm64: dts: amlogic: Add the Ethernet "timing-adjustment" clock (2020-07-13 11:57:46 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: amlogic updates for v5.9
- meson-gx: Switch to the meson-ee-pwrc bindings
- add Khadas MCU nodes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Blumenstingl (2):
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: Switch to the meson-ee-pwrc bindings
      arm64: dts: amlogic: Add the Ethernet "timing-adjustment" clock

Neil Armstrong (1):
      arm64: dts: meson-khadas-vim3: add Khadas MCU nodes

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg.dtsi         |  6 ++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi  |  6 ++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx.dtsi          | 18 +++++++++-------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb.dtsi        | 12 +++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl.dtsi         | 12 +++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel