Subject: Re: [PATCH] arm64: dts: meson-g12: remove spurious blank line

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:13:03 -0700

Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]> writes:

> Remove spurious blank line introduced in f12a463d2f43 but was not part
> of the original patch at [1].
>
> [1] http://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
>
> Fixes: f12a463d2f43 ("arm64: dts: meson-g12: add the SPIFC nodes")
> Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>

Hmm, not sure what happened there as I've been using Konstantin's new
'b4' tool to apply patches.

Anyways, queued as a fix for v5.7-rc,

Thanks,

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel