Subject: [PATCH v5 0/6] arm64,hi6220: Enable Hisilicon Hi6220 SoC

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 13:30:25 -0700

Bintian Wang <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi6220 is one mobile solution of Hisilicon, this patchset contains
> initial support for Hi6220 SoC and HiKey development board, which
> supports octal ARM Cortex A53 cores. Initial support is minimal and
> includes just the arch configuration, clock driver, device tree
> configuration.
>
> PSCI is enabled in device tree and there is no problem to boot all the
> octal cores, and the CPU hotplug is also working now, you can download
> and compile the latest firmware based on the following link to run this
> patch set:
> https://github.com/96boards/documentation/wiki/UEFI 

Do you have any tips for booting this using the HiSi bootloader?  It
seems that I need to add the magic hisi,boardid property for dtbTool to
work.  Could you share what that magic value is?  and maybe add it to
the wiki someplace?

Thanks,

Kevin