Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.5

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 01:44:22 +0100

Hi Arnd, Olof,

Here's a round of DT updates for v5.5.

Some highlights are in the tag description, but of note is that this PR
includes a clock tag (already in clk-next) to handle dependencies for
some new clocks added this round.

Please pull,

Kevin

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64

for you to fetch changes up to 87297878b5b7c2fc4cecd66fc96b3061d04b6b3b:

  arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix i2c compatible (2019-11-06 11:36:29 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.5

Hightlights
- new board; ugoos am6, based on G12B SoC
- g12: add thermal driver and cooling properties
- sm1: enable audio on SEI610 board
- IR: add several keymaps
- sdio: add keep-power-in-suspend property for multiple boards
- pcie: add support for G12A
- multiple fixes, cleanups

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anand Moon (6):
      arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: p5v0 is the main 5V power input
      arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing linking regulator to usb bus
      arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Disable usb_otg bus to avoid power failed warning
      arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to P5V0 regulator
      arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to VDDIO_AO3V3 regulator
      arm64: dts: meson: odroid-c2: Add missing regulator linked to HDMI supply

Carlo Caione (1):
      arm64: dts: meson: Link nvmem and secure-monitor nodes

Christian Hewitt (11):
      dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Ugoos
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: Add support for the Ugoos AM6
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-ugoos-am6: add initial device-tree
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim: fix gpio-keys-polled node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim: fix uart_A bluetooth node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxm-khadas-vim2: fix uart_A bluetooth node
      arm64: dts: meson: libretech-ac: update model description
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: update libretech-cc compatible
      arm64: dts: meson: libretech-cc: update model and compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gxm-vega-s96: set rc-vega-s9x ir keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-vega-s95: set rc-vega-s9x ir keymap

Corentin Labbe (1):
      ARM64: dts: amlogic: adds crypto hardware node

Frank Hartung (1):
      arm64: dts: meson: Add capacity-dmips-mhz attributes to G12B

Guillaume La Roque (4):
      arm64: dts: meson: g12: add temperature sensor
      arm64: dts: meson: g12: Add minimal thermal zone
      arm64: dts: meson: g12a: add cooling properties
      arm64: dts: meson: g12b: add cooling properties

Jerome Brunet (12):
      arm64: dts: meson: sm1: set gpio interrupt controller compatible
      arm64: dts: meson: axg: fix audio fifo reg size
      arm64: dts: meson: g12: fix audio fifo reg size
      arm64: dts: meson: g12: add a g12 layer
      arm64: dts: meson: g12: factor the power domain.
      arm64: dts: meson: g12: move audio bus out of g12-common
      reset: dt-bindings: meson: update arb bindings for sm1
      arm64: dts: meson: g12a: add audio devices resets
      dt-bindings: clk: axg-audio: add sm1 bindings
      dt-bindings: clock: meson: add sm1 resets to the axg-audio controller
      arm64: dts: meson: sm1: add audio devices
      arm64: dts: meson: sei610: enable audio

Jianxin Pan (3):
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add A1 bindings
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add Amlogic AD401 bindings
      arm64: dts: add support for A1 based Amlogic AD401

Kevin Hilman (2):
      Merge branch 'reset/meson-sm1-bindings' of git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux into v5.5/dt64-redo
      Merge tag 'clk-meson-dt-v5.5-1' of git://github.com/BayLibre/clk-meson into v5.5/dt64-redo

Neil Armstrong (23):
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a-sei510: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a-x96-max: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gx-p23x-q20x: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-nexbox-a95x: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-p20x: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-vega-s95: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-wetek: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s805x-p241: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905x-nexbox-a95x: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905x-p212: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxm-khadas-vim2: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-gxm-rbox-pro: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-sm1-sei610: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-khadas-vim3: add keep-power-in-suspend property in SDIO node
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a: Add PCIe node
      arm64: dts: khadas-vim3: add commented support for PCIe
      arm64: dts: meson-g12: add support for simplefb
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a: fix gpu irq order
      arm64: dts: meson-gxm: fix gpu irq order
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-odroid-n2: add missing amlogic, s922x compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: cec node should be disabled by default
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: fix i2c compatible

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml                      |   9 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,axg-audio-clkc.txt      |   3 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-axg-audio-arb.txt |   3 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml                  |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile                                    |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-a1-ad401.dts                          |  30 +++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-a1.dtsi                               | 130 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg.dtsi                              |  13 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi                       | 455 +++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12.dtsi                              | 392 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-sei510.dts                       |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-x96-max.dts                      |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a.dtsi                             |  33 +++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.dts            |  25 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dts                    |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-s922x-khadas-vim3.dts            |  25 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts                    | 557 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b.dtsi                             |  26 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx-p23x-q20x.dtsi                     |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx.dtsi                               |  10 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2.dts                    |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nexbox-a95x.dts                  |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts                     |  73 ++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-p20x.dtsi                        |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-vega-s95.dtsi                    |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek.dtsi                       |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s805x-libretech-ac.dts            |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s805x-p241.dts                    |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim.dts              |   7 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.dts            |   5 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-nexbox-a95x.dts             |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtsi                   |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl.dtsi                              |  10 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.dts                   |   6 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-rbox-pro.dts                      |   3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-vega-s96.dts                      |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm.dtsi                              |   6 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi                      |   7 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.dts                  |  25 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts                        | 208 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi                              | 344 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/axg-audio-clkc.h                              |  10 ++
 include/dt-bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-axg-audio-arb.h                 |   2 +
 include/dt-bindings/reset/amlogic,meson-g12a-audio-reset.h              |  15 +++
 44 files changed, 2107 insertions(+), 371 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-a1-ad401.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-a1.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel