Subject: [PATCH v11 0/3] Exynos 5410 support

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:44:40 -0700

Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tarek Dakhran <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> The series of patches represent support of Exynos 5410 SoC
>>
>> The Exynos 5410 is the first Samsung SoC based on big.LITTLE architecture
>>
>> Patches add new platform description, support of clock controller and device
>> tree for Exynos 5410.
>>
>> Has been build on Samsung Linux Kernel
>>   (branch: for-next, commit: 97eae6c Merge branch 'v3.16-next/multiplatform' into for-next)
>>
>> Has been tested on: 1) Exynos 5410 reference board (exynos_defconfig)
>> 		    2) Exynos 5410 reference board (multi_v7_defconfig)
>> 		    3) Odroid-XU board (exynos_defconfig)
>> 		    4) Odroid-XU board (multi_v7_defconfig)
>
> Tested-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
>
> FYI, I boot tested this on an odroid-xu (exynos_defconfig and
> multi_v7_defconfig.)

Oops, I may have spoke to soon.  There seem to be some problems with
multi_v7_defconfig.

Applying this series directly on the commit mentioned above and testing,
it works just fine using multi_v7_defconfig.

However, if I directly test the current contents of the samsung for-next
branch (where this series has been merged) it no longer boots on the
odroid-xu.

A quick diff shows that there are some other changes to
multi_v7_defconfig in the samsung/for-next branch that may be causing
problems here.

Kevin