Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.7 (round 2)

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:24:35 -0700

Arnd, Olof,

Here's a small follow-up round of DT changes for Amlogic for v5.7.  Note
that this tag includes a merge of some DT bindings (queued in clk-next)
for the new SPI clock IDs used in these changes.

Please pull.

Thanks,

Kevin

The following changes since commit cd13d5f115f91065319c7604132d14db7048391e:

  arm64: dts: meson: add thermal zones to meson gx devices (2020-03-16 09:49:36 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64-2

for you to fetch changes up to a084eaf3096c140deb4062fd09b6d20144d40ad7:

  arm64: dts: meson-g12b-odroid-n2: add SPIFC controller node (2020-03-17 15:15:09 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.7 (round 2)
- G12[ab]: add SPI support, enable on odroid-n2

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jerome Brunet (1):
      dt-bindings: clk: meson: add the gxl internal dac gate

Kevin Hilman (1):
      Merge tag 'clk-meson-dt-v5.7-1' of git://github.com/BayLibre/clk-meson into v5.7/dt64

Neil Armstrong (6):
      dt-bindings: clk: g12a-clkc: add SPICC SCLK Source clock IDs
      arm64: dts: meson-g12-common: add spicc controller nodes
      arm64: dts: meson-g12: split emmc pins to select 4 or 8 bus width
      arm64: dts: meson-g12: add the SPIFC nodes
      arm64: dts: khadas-vim3: add SPIFC controller node
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-odroid-n2: add SPIFC controller node

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi    | 135 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12.dtsi           |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-sei510.dts    |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-u200.dts      |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-x96-max.dts   |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dts |  23 ++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-ugoos-am6.dts |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi   |  22 +++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts     |   2 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/g12a-clkc.h                |   2 ++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/gxbb-clkc.h                |   1 +
 11 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel