Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Rework secure-monitor driver

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 14:34:15 -0700

Srinivas,

Carlo Caione <[email-masked]> writes:

> The secure-monitor driver is currently in really bad shape, not my 
> proudest piece of code (thanks Jerome for pointing that out ;). I tried 
> to rework it a bit to make it a bit more tolerable.
>
> I needed to change a bit the APIs and consequently adapt the only user 
> we have, that is the nvmem/efuses driver. To not break bisectability I 
> added one single commit to change both the drivers.

With your ack on the nvmem bindings and nvmem part of patch 4/4, I can
take the series take the rest of this series through my tree for Amlogic
SoCs.

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel