Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] arm64: dts: meson: Fix mmc cd-gpios polarity

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:28:11 -0800

Loys Ollivier <[email-masked]> writes:

> Commit 89a5e15bcba8 ("gpio/mmc/of: Respect polarity in the device tree")
> changed the behavior of "cd-inverted" to follow the device tree bindings
> specification.
> Lines specifying "cd-inverted" are now "active high".
>
> Fix the SD card for meson by setting the cd-gpios as "active low" according
> to the boards specifications.
>
> Fixes: 89a5e15bcba8 ("gpio/mmc/of: Respect polarity in the device tree")
> Signed-off-by: Loys Ollivier <[email-masked]>

Thanks for fixing this!

Queued as a fix for v5.1-rc,

I see that this is being fixed in the driver also, but I think fixing
the DTs is necessary also.

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel