Subject: [PATCH v7 0/4] ARM SMC Calling Convention interface

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:17:22 -0800

Jens Wiklander <[email-masked]> writes:

> This patch set is based on the Generic TEE subsystem v6 patchset
> (https://lwn.net/Articles/662495/) sent out a some time ago. By isolating
> the ARM SMC Calling Convention patches that are useful for other purposes
> than to support the Generic TEE subsystem some complexity is removed from
> that patch set.
>
> This patch set adds a common interface to do an SMC or HVC following ARM
> SMC Calling Convention. The interface is implemented for both the arm and
> arm64 architectures and updates the PSCI driver to use this interface
> instead for firmware communication.
>
> Kevins previous Tested-by tag isn't included as the changes in the config
> variables may affect some of the builds.

OK, I applied this on top of v4.4-rc6 and pushed it through another
round of build[1] and boot[2] testing and things look fine.

Tested-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Kevin

[1] https://kernelci.org/build/arm-soc/kernel/v4.4-rc6-4-g1ab3cf17f5bd/
[2] https://kernelci.org/boot/all/job/arm-soc/kernel/v4.4-rc6-4-g1ab3cf17f5bd/