Subject: [GIT PULL] Amlogic fixes for v5.0-rc, round 2

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:02:51 +0100

Olof, Arnd,

Below is round 2 of Amlogic fixes for v5.0-rc, based on top of the first
round.

Kevin

The following changes since commit 19a220dd1e8a1b1d8e5e2f8f4a25313c4b02d527:

  arm64: defconfig: enable modules for amlogic s400 sound card (2019-01-08 15:27:50 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-fixes-2

for you to fetch changes up to c90c44d8aaf5895320da1621b0a502ed5528e437:

  ARM64: dts: meson-gxbb-odroidc2: Fix usb phy reset warning (2019-01-17 14:40:45 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amlogic fixes for v5.0-rc, round 2
- several fixups for the GPIO cd-inverted change
- IRQ trigger fixes for MAC IRQ
- USB PHY reset/power fixes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anand Moon (2):
      ARM64: dts: meson-gxbb-odroidc2: Fix usb phy regulator power failed warning
      ARM64: dts: meson-gxbb-odroidc2: Fix usb phy reset warning

Carlo Caione (1):
      arm: dts: meson: Fix IRQ trigger type for macirq

Loys Ollivier (1):
      arm64: dts: meson: Fix mmc cd-gpios polarity

Martin Blumenstingl (3):
      ARM: dts: meson8b: odroidc1: mark the SD card detection GPIO active-low
      ARM: dts: meson8b: ec100: mark the SD card detection GPIO active-low
      ARM: dts: meson8m2: mxiii-plus: mark the SD card detection GPIO active-low

 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson.dtsi                                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-ec100.dts                            |  3 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-odroidc1.dts                         |  4 +---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8m2-mxiii-plus.dts                      |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx-p23x-q20x.dtsi            |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2.dts           |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nexbox-a95x.dts         |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts            | 13 +++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-p20x.dtsi               |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-vega-s95.dtsi           |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek.dtsi              |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-hwacom-amazetv.dts |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc.dts   |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-nexbox-a95x.dts    |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtsi          |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.dts          |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-nexbox-a1.dts            |  3 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-rbox-pro.dts             |  3 +--
 18 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel