Subject: [GIT PULL] SoCFPGA updates for v4.2, part 2, version 2

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:01:02 -0700

dinh.linux at gmail.com writes:

> Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,
>
> This is an updated pull request for the supend-to-ram patch that has the
> EDAC code removed in order to avoid a merge conflict.
>
> Thanks,
> Dinh
>
> The following changes since commit c65b99f046843d2455aa231747b5a07a999a9f3d:
>
>   Linux 4.1-rc6 (2015-05-31 19:01:07 -0700)

Why v4.1-rc6?  

Are there specific dependencies there?  If not, we prefer these pulls to
be on older -rc tags (typically nothing past where arm-soc/master is).

If there are no deps, could you respin this against -rc2/-rc3, or you
could also rebase on top of your previous socfpga_updates_for_v4.2 as
well (which itself is based on -rc2.)

Kevin