Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm/arm64: vexpress: DT updates for v4.2

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:33:09 -0700

Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> On 01/07/15 13:36, Sudeep Holla wrote:
>> Hi ARM-SoC guys,
>>
>> Here are couple of fixes for adding missing nodes(CCI and A7 PMUs) in
>> TC2 device tree. The third patch is addition of support for FPGA based
>> dual core A53 SMM  platform. All the patches are posted on the list
>> already, just putting them together. Let me know if you prefer a pull
>> request.
>>
>
> I just realized that I copied this series to your Linaro email instead
> of kernel.org. Sorry for that, do you want me to repost ?

Not necessary.

This just came too late for the v4.2 cycle.  I think the first two
patches we can take as fixes for v4.2, but the 3rd one will likely need
to wait for v4.3.

Kevin