Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.7

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:35:44 -0700

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64

for you to fetch changes up to cd13d5f115f91065319c7604132d14db7048391e:

  arm64: dts: meson: add thermal zones to meson gx devices (2020-03-16 09:49:36 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.7

----------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Hewitt (7):
      arm64: dts: meson: fix gxm-khadas-vim2 wifi
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-odroid-c2: add rc-odroid ir keymap
      arm64: dts: meson-gxl-s905x-p212: add bluetooth nodes
      arm64: dts: meson-gxbb-vega-s95: fix bluetooth node
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b: fix N2/VIM3 audio card model names
      arm64: dts: meson: khadas-vim3: move model to g12b-khadas-vim3 dtsi
      arm64: dts: meson: add thermal zones to meson gx devices

Jerome Brunet (3):
      arm64: dts: meson: add pdm reset line
      arm64: dts: meson: s400: fix sound card codec nodes
      arm64: dts: meson: sei510: fix sound card codec node

Jianxin Pan (1):
      arm64: dts: meson: a1: add secure power domain controller

Mohammad Rasim (1):
      arm64: dts: amlogic: add rc-videostrong-kii-pro keymap

Neil Armstrong (1):
      arm64: dts: g12-common: add parkmode_disable_ss_quirk on DWC3 controller

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-a1.dtsi               |  6 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg-s400.dts          |  6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi       |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12.dtsi              |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-sei510.dts       |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-khadas-vim3.dtsi |  4 +++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dts    |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx.dtsi               | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-kii-pro.dts      |  4 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts     |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-vega-s95.dtsi    |  3 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtsi   |  9 ++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.dts   | 89 ++++++++++++++++-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm.dtsi              | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi      |  2 --
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi              |  1 +
 16 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel