Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] reset: add support for the Meson-A1 SoC Reset Controller

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:57:07 -0700

Hi Xingyu,

Xingyu Chen <[email-masked]> writes:

> The number of RESET registers and offset of RESET_LEVEL register for
> Meson-A1 are different from previous SoCs, In order to describe these
> differences, we introduce the struct meson_reset_param.
>
> Signed-off-by: Xingyu Chen <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Jianxin Pan <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Neil Armstrong <[email-masked]>

Again, order here isn't quite right.  Add the reviewed-by tags first,
and the sender should be the last sign-off.

Other than that, driver looks good.

Reviewed-by: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel