Subject: [PATCH] ARM: dts: Add dts file for odroid XU3 board

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 20:40:04 -0800

Sjoerd Simons <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, 2014-12-03 at 11:53 -0800, Kevin Hilman wrote:
>> Sjoerd Simons <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Tried this on top of linux-next (next-20141125 and next20141203) and
>> boots fine on my odroid-xu3. 
>> 
>> Thanks for doing this, I've been meaning to get a DTS upstream for this
>> platform myself.  I also noticed that the imprecise aborts I've been
>> seeing when booting this board with the smdk5420 DTS are gone, so I
>> don't have to dig into those now either.  Thanks!  :)
>
> For completeness, the problem with running the smdk5420 DTS on the XU3
> is that the XU3 runs secure firmware while the SMD5420 doesn't.. Hence
> the imprecise aborts you were seeing.

OK, that's what I suspected but didn't take the time to verify.  Thanks
for the update.

BTW, I'll have some DTS updates for the xu3 to enable the on-board
INA2xx current sensors for easy power measurements without external
instrumentation.  Will send a patch for those soon.

Kevin