Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: fixes for 3.19 #1

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:20:10 -0800

Nicolas Ferre <[email-masked]> writes:

> Arnd, Olof, Kevin,
>
> I'm sending today a "fixes" branch which somehow continues the cleanup with
> only code removal. I was waiting for the arm-soc *and* pinctrl material to
> reach Linus T.'s tree before sending this pull-request. In fact this sequence
> was needed for the gpio header removal. The little patch about #include
> deletion just follows an earlier merge conflict in arm-soc tree: I was also
> waiting for this moment before sending the definitive fix, just to be sure.
>
> Otherwise, all is pretty straightforward.
>
> Oh, one more thing: it is based on the current Linus' git tree, I can obviously
> rebase everything on top of 3.19-rc1 once it is released if you prefer.

Yes, waiting a bit and basing on v3.19-rc1 is preferred since none of
this seems like urgent fixes needed for stuff introduced during the
merge window.

Thanks,

Kevin