Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: amlogic updates for v5.11, round 2

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 11:24:51 -0800

Hi Arnd, Olof,

Here's a final round of DT updates for Amlogic for v5.11.  Based on top
of the first round.

Kevin

The following changes since commit b6a1c8a1eaa73b1e2ae251399308e9445d74cef7:

  arm64: dts: meson-sm1: fix typo in opp table (2020-11-30 16:12:46 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64-2

for you to fetch changes up to 7704b100719cf0fead976a1bc839c60ee552d045:

  arm64: dts: meson: add i2c3/rtc nodes and vrtc alias to GT-King/GT-King-Pro (2020-12-08 09:48:45 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: amlogic updates for v5.11, round 2
- audio support for several more boards
- PHY timing fixes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Hewitt (9):
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to a95x
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to khadas-vim
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to khadas-vim2
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to nanopi-k2
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to odroid-c2
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to wetek-hub
      arm64: dts: meson: add audio playback to wetek-play2
      arm64: dts: meson: minor fixups for Khadas VIM/VIM2 dts
      arm64: dts: meson: add i2c3/rtc nodes and vrtc alias to GT-King/GT-King-Pro

Neil Armstrong (1):
      arm64: dts: meson-axg: add GE2D node

Stefan Agner (5):
      arm64: dts: meson: g12b: odroid-n2: fix PHY deassert timing requirements
      arm64: dts: meson: fix PHY deassert timing requirements
      ARM: dts: meson: fix PHY deassert timing requirements
      arm64: dts: meson: g12a: x96-max: fix PHY deassert timing requirements
      arm64: dts: meson: g12b: w400: fix PHY deassert timing requirements

 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-odroidc1.dts                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8m2-mxiii-plus.dts                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg.dtsi                 |  9 +++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-x96-max.dts         |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-gtking-pro.dts      | 17 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-gtking.dts          | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dtsi      |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-w400.dtsi           |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nanopi-k2.dts       | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-nexbox-a95x.dts     | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dts        | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-vega-s95.dtsi       |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek-hub.dts       | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek-play2.dts     | 61 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb-wetek.dtsi          |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905d-p230.dts       |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905x-khadas-vim.dts | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-khadas-vim2.dts      | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-nexbox-a1.dts        |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-q200.dts             |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm-rbox-pro.dts         |  2 +-
 21 files changed, 361 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel