Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.4 (round 2)

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:04:15 -0700

Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Arnd, Olof,
>
> Another (final) round of 64-bit DT updates for Amlogic SoCs for v5.4.
> Highlights are in the tag description, but of note is a tag pulled in
> from the clock tree due to a handful of new clocks used for DVFS and
> power domains.
>
> Please pull.

Actually, please ignore.  I messed up some dependencies between this an
the drivers PR.  Will respin/resend.

Thanks,

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel