Subject: [GIT PULL] soc: drivers: Amlogic updates for v5.7

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:35:03 -0700

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-drivers

for you to fetch changes up to d85eed038ef4919933b7f4f9d3b4f49ede4092aa:

  dt-bindings: power: Fix dt_binding_check error (2020-03-03 00:41:21 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
soc: drivers: Amlogic updates for v5.7
- Add secure power domain controller

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jianxin Pan (5):
      firmware: meson_sm: Add secure power domain support
      dt-bindings: power: add Amlogic secure power domains bindings
      soc: amlogic: Add support for Secure power domains controller
      soc: amlogic: fix compile failure with MESON_SECURE_PM_DOMAINS & !MESON_SM
      dt-bindings: power: Fix dt_binding_check error

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/amlogic,meson-sec-pwrc.yaml |  40 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/firmware/meson/meson_sm.c                                   |   2 +
 drivers/soc/amlogic/Kconfig                                         |  13 ++++++
 drivers/soc/amlogic/Makefile                                        |   1 +
 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-secure-pwrc.c                             | 204 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-a1-power.h                          |  32 +++++++++++++
 include/linux/firmware/meson/meson_sm.h                             |   2 +
 7 files changed, 294 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/amlogic,meson-sec-pwrc.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/amlogic/meson-secure-pwrc.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/power/meson-a1-power.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel