Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: dts: updates for ti/omap for v7.1

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2026 14:29:31 -0700

The following changes since commit 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f:

  Linux 7.0-rc1 (2026-02-22 13:18:59 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap.git tags/omap-for-v7.1/dt-signed

for you to fetch changes up to 2c4059f54f65ff1ee2d430fa023d25487cfb5b99:

  ARM: dts: am335x: Add Seeed Studio BeagleBone HDMI cape overlay (2026-03-31 17:15:17 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: dts: updates for ti/omap for v7.1

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Goodbody (1):
      ARM: dts: omap: dm816x: Correct pinctrl register

Charan Pedumuru (1):
      arm: dts: ti: omap: align node patterns with established convention

Kory Maincent (TI) (2):
      ARM: dts: ti: Enable overlays for am335x BeagleBoard devicetrees
      ARM: dts: am335x: Add Seeed Studio BeagleBone HDMI cape overlay

Mithil Bavishi (8):
      ARM: dts: twl6032: Add DTS file for TWL6032 PMIC
      dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add Doestek
      dt-bindings: display: bridge: lvds-codec: add doestek,dtc34lm85am
      dt-bindings: display: panel-lvds: Add compatibles for Samsung LTN070NL01 and LTN101AL03 panels
      ARM: dts: ti: omap: espresso-common: Add common device tree for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 series
      dt-bindings: omap: Add Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and 10.1
      ARM: dts: ti: omap: samsung-espresso7: Add initial support for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
      ARM: dts: ti: omap: samsung-espresso10: Add initial support for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/ti/omap.yaml               |   2 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/bridge/lvds-codec.yaml |   1 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/panel-lvds.yaml  |   4 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml           |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/Makefile                               |  15 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/am335x-bone-hdmi-00a0.dtso             | 157 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/dm816x.dtsi                            |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/dra7-l4.dtsi                           |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-l4.dtsi                          |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-samsung-espresso-common.dtsi     | 744 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-samsung-espresso10.dts           | 101 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-samsung-espresso7.dts            |  70 +++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap5-l4.dtsi                          |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/twl6032.dtsi                           |  77 ++++++++++++++++
 14 files changed, 1180 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/am335x-bone-hdmi-00a0.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-samsung-espresso-common.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-samsung-espresso10.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/omap4-samsung-espresso7.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/ti/omap/twl6032.dtsi