Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.4

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:13:04 -0700

Arnd, Olof,

Below is a regular round of DT updates for the 64-bit Amlogic SoCs.

Of note is a set of clock patches I've merged in from a stable tag
(already merged into clk-next.)  This was needed for some new IDs added
for the handful of new SoCs we've added this cycle.

Please pull.

Thanks,

Kevin

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

  Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64

for you to fetch changes up to e9a12e14322d7ddafeed6aec0d3fb02c0b5dc03c:

  arm64: dts: add support for SM1 based SEI Robotics SEI610 (2019-08-20 13:31:11 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.4

Highlights
- new SoCs (G12B family): S922X, A311D
- new SoCs (SM1 family): S905X3
- new board: SEI Robotics SEI610 (SM1/S905X3)
- new board: Khadas VIM3 (G12B/A311D)
- DVFS/CPUfreq support on G12[AB] family

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre Mergnat (13):
      clk: meson: g12a: fix hifi typo in mali parent_names
      clk: meson: axg-audio: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: g12a-aoclk: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: gxbb-aoclk: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: axg-aoclk: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: remove ao input bypass clocks
      clk: meson: g12a: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: gxbb: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: axg: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: meson8b: migrate to the new parent description method
      clk: meson: clk-regmap: migrate to new parent description method
      clk: meson: remove ee input bypass clocks
      clk: meson: remove clk input helper

Christian Hewitt (4):
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add support for the Khadas VIM3
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b: support a311d and s922x cpu operating points
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: fix x96-max/sei510 section in amlogic.yaml
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-khadas-vim3: add initial device-tree

Jerome Brunet (2):
      Merge branch 'v5.4/dt' into v5.4/drivers
      arm64: dts: meson: add ethernet fifo sizes

Kevin Hilman (2):
      arm64: dts: amlogic: g12 CPU timers stop in suspend
      Merge tag 'clk-meson-v5.4-1' of git://github.com/BayLibre/clk-meson into v5.4/dt64

Maxime Jourdan (3):
      dt-bindings: media: amlogic,vdec: add default compatible
      arm64: dts: meson-gx: add video decoder entry
      arm64: dts: meson: add video decoder entries

Neil Armstrong (17):
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a: add missing dwc2 phy-names
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a-sei510: enable IR controller
      clk: core: introduce clk_hw_set_parent()
      clk: meson: add g12a cpu dynamic divider driver
      clk: meson: g12a: add notifiers to handle cpu clock change
      clk: meson: g12a: expose CPUB clock ID for G12B
      arm64: dts: move common G12A & G12B modes to meson-g12-common.dtsi
      arm64: dts: meson-g12-common: add pwm_a on GPIOE_2 pinmux
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a: add cpus OPP table
      arm64: dts: meson-g12a: enable DVFS on G12A boards
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b: add cpus OPP tables
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add bindings for G12B based S922X SoC
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add bindings for the Amlogic G12B based A311D SoC
      arm64: dts: meson-g12b-odroid-n2: enable DVFS
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add SM1 bindings
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add SEI Robotics SEI610 bindings
      arm64: dts: add support for SM1 based SEI Robotics SEI610

Xavier Ruppen (1):
      arm64: dts: amlogic: odroid-n2: keep SD card regulator always on

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.yaml           |   20 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/amlogic,vdec.txt     |    5 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile                         |    3 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg.dtsi                   |    2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi            | 2420 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-sei510.dts            |   61 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-u200.dts              |   54 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a-x96-max.dts           |   52 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12a.dtsi                  | 2417 ++-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.dts |   15 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-a311d.dtsi            |  149 ++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-khadas-vim3.dtsi      |  544 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-odroid-n2.dts         |   99 +++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-s922x-khadas-vim3.dts |   15 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-s922x.dtsi            |  124 +++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b.dtsi                  |   30 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gx.dtsi                    |   16 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxbb.dtsi                  |   11 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl.dtsi                   |   11 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxm.dtsi                   |    4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts             |  300 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi                   |   68 +++
 drivers/clk/clk.c                                            |    6 +
 drivers/clk/meson/Kconfig                                    |   11 +-
 drivers/clk/meson/Makefile                                   |    2 +-
 drivers/clk/meson/axg-aoclk.c                                |   63 ++-
 drivers/clk/meson/axg-audio.c                                |  261 +++++------
 drivers/clk/meson/axg.c                                      |  207 +++++---
 drivers/clk/meson/clk-cpu-dyndiv.c                           |   73 +++
 drivers/clk/meson/clk-cpu-dyndiv.h                           |   20 +
 drivers/clk/meson/clk-input.c                                |   49 --
 drivers/clk/meson/clk-input.h                                |   19 -
 drivers/clk/meson/clk-regmap.h                               |   12 +-
 drivers/clk/meson/g12a-aoclk.c                               |   81 ++--
 drivers/clk/meson/g12a.c                                     | 1626 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 drivers/clk/meson/g12a.h                                     |    1 -
 drivers/clk/meson/gxbb-aoclk.c                               |   55 ++-
 drivers/clk/meson/gxbb.c                                     |  657 ++++++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/clk/meson/meson-aoclk.c                              |   37 --
 drivers/clk/meson/meson-aoclk.h                              |    8 -
 drivers/clk/meson/meson-eeclk.c                              |   10 -
 drivers/clk/meson/meson-eeclk.h                              |    2 -
 drivers/clk/meson/meson8b.c                                  |  710 +++++++++++++++++++---------
 include/dt-bindings/clock/g12a-clkc.h                        |    1 +
 include/linux/clk-provider.h                                 |    1 +
 45 files changed, 6660 insertions(+), 3672 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12-common.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-a311d.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-khadas-vim3.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-s922x-khadas-vim3.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-g12b-s922x.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1-sei610.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-sm1.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/meson/clk-cpu-dyndiv.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/meson/clk-cpu-dyndiv.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/clk/meson/clk-input.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/clk/meson/clk-input.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel