Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] meson: Fix IRQ trigger type

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 20:17:49 -0800

Carlo Caione <[email-masked]> writes:

> The wrong IRQ trigger type for the macirq was causing the connection
> speed to drop after a few hours when stress testing the DUT. The fix
> seems also to fix another long standing issue with EEE.
>
> The fixes are tested on a AXG board but we think that the same fix is
> valid also for all the others Amlogic SoC families.

For broader testing, I've created a v4.21/dt64-testing branch (on top of
the current v4.21/dt64 branch) which I've merged into the integ branch
so it gets a spin through kernelCI.org, and others can easily test the
integ branch which has all the other stuff currently queued for v4.21.

I´ll wait for the discussions to settle down and testing results before
deciding whether to officially queue this for v4.21.

Kevin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel