Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.5

From: Kevin Hilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:55:57 -0800

Hi Arnd, Olof,

Here's a round of 32-bit DT updates for Amlogic SoCs for v5.5.

Only thing of note is a merge of a clock dependency branch for some new
clock IDs.

Kevin

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt

for you to fetch changes up to c3dd3315ab58b2cfa1916df55b0d0f9fbd94266f:

  ARM: dts: meson8b: use the actual frequency for the GPU's 364MHz OPP (2020-01-08 11:00:58 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: dts: Amlogic updates for v5.6
- add DDR clock controller
- GPU OPP updates

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Hilman (1):
      Merge tag 'clk-meson-dt-v5.6-1' of https://github.com/BayLibre/clk-meson into v5.6/dt

Martin Blumenstingl (8):
      dt-bindings: clock: add the Amlogic Meson8 DDR clock controller binding
      dt-bindings: clock: meson8b: add the clock inputs
      ARM: dts: meson: provide the XTAL clock using a fixed-clock
      ARM: dts: meson8: add the DDR clock controller
      ARM: dts: meson8b: add the DDR clock controller
      ARM: dts: meson8b: fix the clock controller compatible string
      ARM: dts: meson8: use the actual frequency for the GPU's 182.1MHz OPP
      ARM: dts: meson8b: use the actual frequency for the GPU's 364MHz OPP

 .../bindings/clock/amlogic,meson8-ddr-clkc.yaml        | 50 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,meson8b-clkc.txt |  5 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson.dtsi                           |  7 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson6.dtsi                          |  7 ----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8.dtsi                          | 28 +++++++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-ec100.dts                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-mxq.dts                      |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-odroidc1.dts                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b.dtsi                         | 30 +++++++++-----
 include/dt-bindings/clock/meson8-ddr-clkc.h            |  4 ++
 10 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,meson8-ddr-clkc.yaml
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/meson8-ddr-clkc.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel