Subject: [Amlogic 64-bit DT updates for v4.19, round 2 (redo)

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:06:30 -0500

[ fixes the original round 2 by removing the unnecessary (and wrong)
  merge of v4.18-rc5.]

Olof, Arnd,

A second round of DT updates for Amlogic, directly on top of the redo of
the first one.

This includes a merge of a branch already queued in the clk tree because
of the dependency on clock headers used in the DT changes here..

Kevin

The following changes since commit 89803e8b26569bdf5798f8745a4c708bf9360ee6:

  ARM64: dts: meson-axg: add pdm pins (2018-07-20 08:18:37 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-amlogic.git tags/amlogic-dt64-2-1

for you to fetch changes up to aaa080fa7e0f01f7cd8eb22a7385a4d8106c7478:

  ARM64: dts: meson-gxl: add support for the Oranth Tanix TX3 Mini (2018-07-20 09:02:22 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amlogic 64-bit DT changes for v4.19, round 2
- new SoC: S905W
- new boards: based on S905W: Amlogic P281, Oranth Tanix TX3 Mini
- AXG: add DT for new audio clock controller

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jerome Brunet (3):
      dt-bindings: clock: add meson axg audio clock controller bindings
      clk: meson: expose GEN_CLK clkid
      ARM64: dts: meson-axg: add the audio clock controller

Kevin Hilman (1):
      Merge tag 'meson-clk-dt-for-v4.19' of https://github.com/BayLibre/clk-meson into v4.19/dt64-2

Martin Blumenstingl (5):
      dt-bindings: add vendor prefix for Shenzhen Oranth Technology Co., Ltd.
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: Add support for GXL S905W and the P281 board
      dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: Add support for the Oranth Tanix TX3 Mini
      ARM64: dts: meson-gxl: add support for the S905W SoC and the P281 board
      ARM64: dts: meson-gxl: add support for the Oranth Tanix TX3 Mini

Yixun Lan (1):
      clk: meson-axg: add pcie and mipi clock bindings

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/amlogic.txt  |  7 ++
 .../bindings/clock/amlogic,axg-audio-clkc.txt      | 56 +++++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt        |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/Makefile               |  2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-axg.dtsi         | 36 +++++++++
 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-p281.dts      | 22 +++++
 .../boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-tx3-mini.dts  | 22 +++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/axg-audio-clkc.h         | 94 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/axg-clkc.h               |  4 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/gxbb-clkc.h              |  1 +
 10 files changed, 245 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,axg-audio-clkc.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-p281.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-tx3-mini.dts
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/axg-audio-clkc.h