Subject: [GIT PULL 1/2] Rockchip dt32 for 5.6

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 22:39:42 +0100

Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

please find below and in the reply Rockchip devicetree changes for 5.6.
As always nothing earth shattering, but quite a bit of progress in some
areas.

Please pull

Thanks
Heiko

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v5.6-rockchip-dts32-1

for you to fetch changes up to a950c4c63cde7e5c9d849f6ced95f60ed163548d:

  ARM: dts: rockchip: Use ABI name for recovery mode pin on veyron fievel/tiger (2020-01-09 00:22:26 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Pin-name corrections for Veyron-Fievel, bluetooth for a number of veyron boards and
additional operating points for rk3288-tinker.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abhishek Pandit-Subedi (1):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add brcm bluetooth for rk3288-veyron

Jack Chen (1):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add missing cpu operating points for rk3288-tinker

Matthias Kaehlcke (2):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Use ABI name for write protect pin on veyron fievel/tiger
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Use ABI name for recovery mode pin on veyron fievel/tiger

 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-tinker.dtsi               | 13 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-brain.dts          |  9 ++++
 .../boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-broadcom-bluetooth.dtsi | 22 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-chromebook.dtsi    | 21 --------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-fievel.dts         | 14 +++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-jaq.dts            | 22 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-jerry.dts          | 22 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-mickey.dts         |  9 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-minnie.dts         | 21 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-pinky.dts          | 22 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-speedy.dts         | 21 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron.dtsi               | 59 +++-------------------
 12 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-broadcom-bluetooth.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel