Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] KVM: arm64: pKVM init and feature detection fixes

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2026 12:02:59 +0100

On Fri, 24 Apr 2026 09:49:02 +0100,
Fuad Tabba <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi folks,
> 
> These six patches are standalone correctness fixes I'd like to land
> before posting a follow-up to Will's pKVM infrastructure series [1]
> that moves vCPU state management to EL2. Sending them separately keeps
> the bigger series focused, but they are all valid fixes to have
> regardless.

Thanks for posting these, and splitting them from the largest series.
I've taken them as a whole, and marked the as Cc stable, except for
patch #2.

Cheers,

	M.

-- 
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.