Subject: [PATCH] KVM: arm64: Increase number of memslots to 512

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:46:29 +0000

On Sat, Jan 14 2017 at 09:53:52 AM, Linu Cherian <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Let me be more precise. At the moment, KVM on arm64 doesn't support the
>> delivery of MSIs generated by physical devices into a guest (patches are
>> in progress, but not merged yet). So unless you used devices that have
>> no need for interrupts, I don't see how this works.
>>
>> Can you shed some light on your test process?
>>
>
> We did the testing on top of latest VFIO msi support patches submitted
> by Eric Auger.

Did you? That's reassuring. It would have been good if any of the Cavium
folks did chime in on the list and help reviewing though - so far, all
I've heard is a deafening silence. I guess there was no hurry for Cavium
to see these patches being merged.

Thanks,

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny.