Subject: [PATCH 2/8] mmc: omap: Fix DMA configuration to not rely on device id

From: [email-masked] (Chris Ball)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:47:17 +0000

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 27 2013, Jarkko Nikula wrote:
> Can you enlighten me what's the proper way to get patches to mmc since
> I cannot figure out working methodology from MAINTAINERS file?

Sorry about this, Jarkko.

Since I don't have omap.c hardware, I'm generally going to wait for
a Tested-by/Acked-by from someone else on patches like these.  We
actually have a maintainer already listed for the driver, Jarkko
Lavinen <[email-masked]>.

So, maybe the MAINTAINERS section for drivers/mmc/host/omap.c needs
an update?  Feel free to send me patches to it.  Either way, I'll
start treating Aaro and Jarkko (Nikula) as maintainers for this
driver.

Thanks!

- Chris.
-- 
Chris Ball   <[email-masked]>   <http://printf.net/>