Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] fsl-mc: Move over to device MSI infrastructure

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 15:24:47 +0100

On Mon, 18 May 2026 14:51:48 +0100,
"Christophe Leroy (CS GROUP)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > > Do I need to respin it?
> 
> No, I'd like to avoid having to rebase again. If you have changes to
> the series please send followup patches.

No follow-up patches for that particular series, I just wanted to find
out whether I could start posting additional changes that do not
directly involve fsl-mc, but that are prevented by the current state
of the code (such as trying to move the ITS initialisation much later
in the boot process).

I'll postpone my changes to 7.3, and keep my fingers crossed for this
to hit 7.2.

Thanks,

	M.

-- 
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.