Subject: [PATCH 0/9] drm: meson: global clean-up (use proper macros, update comments ...)

From: Julien Masson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:20:42 +0200

This patch series aims to clean-up differents parts of the drm meson
code source.

Couple macros have been defined and used to set several registers
instead of using magic constants.

I also took the opportunity to:
- add/remove/update comments
- remove useless code
- minor fix/improvment

Julien Masson (9):
  drm: meson: mask value when writing bits relaxed
  drm: meson: crtc: use proper macros instead of magic constants
  drm: meson: drv: use macro when initializing vpu
  drm: meson: vpp: use proper macros instead of magic constants
  drm: meson: viu: use proper macros instead of magic constants
  drm: meson: venc: use proper macros instead of magic constants
  drm: meson: global clean-up
  drm: meson: add macro used to enable HDMI PLL
  drm: meson: venc: set the correct macrovision max amplitude value

 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_crtc.c      |  17 ++-
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_drv.c       |  26 +++-
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_dw_hdmi.c   |   2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_dw_hdmi.h   |  12 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_plane.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_registers.h | 136 ++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_vclk.c      |   7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_venc.c      | 169 ++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_venc_cvbs.c |   3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_viu.c       |  82 ++++++------
 drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_vpp.c       |  27 ++--
 11 files changed, 362 insertions(+), 121 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel