Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] kernel/resource: Populate child pointer in find_next_iomem_res()

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 09:06:43 +0100

On Thu, 27 May 2021 17:53:56 +0100,
Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 08:05:29PM +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> > When find_next_iomem_res() returns a resource, it doesn't
> > populate the child pointer (but does so with the parent).
> > 
> > As we are about to need to arse child resources, populate
> > this pointer as well.
> 
> Did you mean "parse"? ;)

This is so embarrassing... :-/ Let me fix that right now.

	M.

-- 
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel