Subject: [PATCH] ARM: pxa: tosa: switch to gpio-charger

From: [email-masked] (Robert Jarzmik)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:02:10 +0100

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2014-10-24 20:14 GMT+03:00 Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <[email-masked]>:
>> Switch to simpler gpio-charger module. PDA power requires additional
>> setup in platform file and is more suited for boards with separate AC
>> and USB charging inputs. Tosa has a unified input, so it's better suited
>> for gpio-charger.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <[email-masked]>
>> ---
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/tosa.c | 41 +++++++----------------------------------
>>  1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)
>
> ping

It's fine by me.
Queued in pxa/for-next, thanks.

Cheers.

-- 
Robert