Subject: [PATCH] OMAP2+: OPP: allow OPP enumeration to continue if device is not present

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:48:31 -0700

Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]> writes:

> On platforms such as OMAP3, certain variants may not have IVA, SGX
> or some specific component. We currently have a check to aid fixing
> wrong population of OPP entries for issues such as typos. This however
> causes a conflict with valid requirement where the SoC variant does
> not actually have the module present.
>
> So, reduce the severity of the print to a debug statement and skip
> registering that specific OPP, but continue down the list.
>
> Reported-by: Steve Sakoman <[email-masked]>
> Reported-by: Maximilian Schwerin <[email-masked]>
> Acked-by: Steve Sakoman <[email-masked]>
> Tested-by: Maximilian Schwerin <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]>

Thanks, queuing as a fix for for v3.4-rc (branch: for_3.4/fixes/pm)

Kevin