Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: mvebu: dt for v5.6 (#1)

From: Gregory CLEMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 18:26:58 +0100

Hi,

Here is the first pull request for dt for mvebu for v5.6.

Gregory

The following changes since commit e42617b825f8073569da76dc4510bfa019b1c35a:

  Linux 5.5-rc1 (2019-12-08 14:57:55 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/linux-mvebu.git tags/mvebu-dt-5.6-1

for you to fetch changes up to e4018a496b721e0401b8cf2d583bb0d897f9ce5d:

  ARM: dts: armada-388-clearfog: add eeprom (2020-01-08 10:56:54 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu dt for 5.6 (part 1)

 - Add support for SolidRun Clearfog GTR (Armada 385 based board)
 - Move i2c0 to the SoliRrun Microsom dtsi (Armada 38x based)
 - Add EEPROM node on SoliRrun Microsom (rev 2.1)
 - Add EEPROM node on SoliRrun ClearFog Pro

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baruch Siach (4):
      ARM: dts: mvebu: add support for SolidRun Clearfog GTR
      ARM: armada-38x-solidrun-microsom: move i2c0 to SOM DT
      ARM: dts: armada-38x-solidrun-microsom: add eeprom
      ARM: dts: armada-388-clearfog: add eeprom

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-clearfog-gtr-l8.dts   | 115 ++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-clearfog-gtr-s4.dts   |  79 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-clearfog-gtr.dtsi     | 450 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog.dtsi         |  11 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-helios4.dts           |   5 -
 .../arm/boot/dts/armada-38x-solidrun-microsom.dtsi |  13 +
 7 files changed, 665 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-clearfog-gtr-l8.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-clearfog-gtr-s4.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-clearfog-gtr.dtsi

-- 
Gregory Clement, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://bootlin.com

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel