Subject: Re: [PATCH] irqchip/gic: Convert to handle_strict_flow_irq()

From: Valentin Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:54:26 +0100

On 15/08/21 07:54, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> In order to restore -next into a working state, I'm temporarily
> dropping this series. Hopefully, we can sort this out before the merge
> window and reinstate it.
>

So what I thought would be a small weekend job turned to be a bit more
involved...

- The throughput improvement with v4 is half of what it was on v3. I
  rebased v3 on the last tip/irq/core and this also took a hit, I'm digging
  into it.
- TX1 is being an absolute PITA to work with, I can't seem to boot anything
  else than the distro kernel ATM (grub commits seppuku).
- Last but not least, I'll soon be AWOL for 3 weeks, a good chunk of it
  involving sitting atop a mountain without electricity. So even if I can
  magically fix all of the above say tomorrow, I'd rather be available to
  ~watch~ handle any unforeseen fireworks.

Hopefully I'll catch the next revision :)

> Thanks,
>
>       M.
>
> --
> Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel