Subject: [PATCH v2 6/6] arm: pxa: Transition pxa27x to clk framework

From: [email-masked] (Robert Jarzmik)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 17:58:51 +0100

Laurent Pinchart <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Robert,
>
> What happened to this patch ? It looks like the rest of the series got merged, 
> but this one seems to be missing.

It got reverted, because there were 3 boards with a defconfig which required
that both pxa27x and pxa25x were ported to common clock framework. As at that
time I had not ported pxa25x, I had to revert this one.

But now the situation is brighter. pxa25x was ported, tested, and merged by
Mike..Linus, so I can enable again common clock framework for both pxa27x and
pxa25x.

Actually it's good you make me think of it, as I've had the "pxa25x + pxa27x
common clocks enabler" patch in my local development tree for some time but I
didn't post it.

I'll post if for review this weekend I think.

Cheers.

--
Robert