Subject: [GIT PULL] OMAP PM cleanups for v3.10

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:47:06 -0700

Olof Johansson <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:14:52AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Added Olof to cc, I suggest Olof pull this directly as we're starting
>> to run out of time.
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm terribly sorry for dropping this one on the floor, in spite of repeated
> pings from Tony. :(

Your sins will be absolved by the beer you hand me at the next
conference. ;)

> If it wasn't for the fact that we're pushing back on some of the other
> late submissions I'd be open to taking this, but to be fair it makes
> more sense to merge it right after -rc1. The changes don't look like
> they're truly critical for 3.10, and you should still be able to use
> this as a base for your 3.11 changes, so hopefully this doesn't cause
> too much trouble.

Yeah, this is mostly cleanup in preparation for OMAP5, so not extrememly
urgent.

> So, please resend right after the merge window closes.

OK, will do.

Kevin