Subject: [GIT PULL] gpio/omap: cleanup and runtime PM conversion for v3.4

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Hilman)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:43:20 -0800

Hi Grant,

I've given this a final review and testing and I believe it's ready for
3.4, so here you go.

Also note that Benoit's recently posted GPIO cleanups and DT conversion
depend on this series.

Thanks,

Kevin

The following changes since commit 62aa2b537c6f5957afd98e29f96897419ed5ebab:

  Linux 3.3-rc2 (2012-01-31 13:31:54 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/khilman/linux-omap-pm.git for_3.4/gpio/runtime-pm-cleanup

for you to fetch changes up to f86bcc302a8c570dd0f5a50097a6af96a0e717c2:

  gpio/omap: handle set_dataout reg capable IP on restore (2012-02-06 16:58:45 +0530)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Charulatha V (8):
      gpio/omap: remove dependency on gpio_bank_count
      gpio/omap: use flag to identify wakeup domain
      gpio/omap: make gpio_context part of gpio_bank structure
      gpio/omap: make non-wakeup GPIO part of pdata
      gpio/omap: avoid cpu checks during module ena/disable
      gpio/omap: use pinctrl offset instead of macro
      gpio/omap: remove bank->method & METHOD_* macros
      gpio/omap: fix bankwidth for OMAP7xx MPUIO

Nishanth Menon (4):
      gpio/omap: save and restore debounce registers
      gpio/omap: enable irq at the end of all configuration in restore
      gpio/omap: restore OE only after setting the output level
      gpio/omap: handle set_dataout reg capable IP on restore

Tarun Kanti DebBarma (13):
      gpio/omap: handle save/restore context in GPIO driver
      gpio/omap: further cleanup using wkup_en register
      gpio/omap: use level/edge detect reg offsets
      gpio/omap: remove hardcoded offsets in context save/restore
      gpio/omap: cleanup set_gpio_triggering function
      gpio/omap: cleanup omap_gpio_mod_init function
      gpio/omap: remove unnecessary bit-masking for read access
      gpio/omap: use pm-runtime framework
      gpio/omap: optimize suspend and resume functions
      gpio/omap: cleanup prepare_for_idle and resume_after_idle
      gpio/omap: fix debounce clock handling
      gpio/omap: fix incorrect access of debounce module
      gpio/omap: remove omap_gpio_save_context overhead

 arch/arm/mach-omap1/gpio15xx.c         |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/gpio16xx.c         |   47 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap1/gpio7xx.c          |   14 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/gpio.c             |   36 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm34xx.c           |   14 -
 arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/gpio.h |   29 +-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-omap.c               | 1106 +++++++++++++-------------------
 7 files changed, 555 insertions(+), 698 deletions(-)